Sunday, February 12, 2012

#65 weekends

This weekend was a mix of ups and downs.

First I finished my Malaysian Studies assignment in super record time (26 pages in three hours), with some snark thrown in er, a lot of things.

Then I had the time to finish a canzonetta for coloratura entitled 'Mana adik jelita?' which basically sounds like a pedo anthem but is actually quite sweet. That's Opus 38.1 and counting.

Then Whitney passed away.


This picture was from DListed, and I chose it because she looked so beautiful. She was so beautiful, and so funny! She had so many demons, and I just hope she finds peace at last.

On a happier note, it's Zeffo's birthday! What a wonderful director, I love his Met Turandot staging and the classic Romeo and Juliet! May he live long and prosper and continue on giving burns to singers, other directors and the Italian government!

No comments:

Post a Comment